The administrator of this Website is INVICTA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk (80-172) under the address: ul. Trzy Lipy 3, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Northern Gdańsk in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000126605, with fully paid share capital of PLN 150,600.00, Tax Id. No.: 5851391084, REGON (Statistical No.): 192766523.
Data processing principles
In accordance with the procedure specified in Article 24 (1) of the Personal Data Protection Act dated August 29th, 1997 (a uniform text: Polish Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended). INVICTA represents that the data of the Ordering Party and the Customer shall be used only for the purpose of realization of the placed order and they shall not be disclosed to any third persons. The Customer shall have the right to consult and amend his data, he may also demand the termination of their processing. Data submission by the Customer is voluntary, however in a situation when INVICTA does not obtain access to data defined as obligatory, it shall have the right not to perform the order, of which it shall immediately inform the Customer.
INVICTA represents that the personal data of the Ordering Parties and the Customers are processed in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated January 29th, 1997 (a uniform text: Polish Journal of Laws of 2014, item 1182, as amended, hereinafter referred to as “the PDPA”) and that it applies technical and organizational means ensuring the protection of processed data which is adequate for the existing threats and the categories of data subject to the protection, and especially that it protects the personal data of the Customers against their disclosure to unauthorised persons, their collection by unauthorised persons, and their processing which infringes the provision of the Personal Data Protection Act, as well as against their loss, damage or destruction.
The administrator applies security measures at the highest level to ensure maximum protection of personal and medical data while using the web page www.topgenetics.pl. Information submitted in this way is encrypted using a secure 128-bit SSL protocol. SSL certificate has been issued by the Certification Authority GeoTrust Extended Validation SSLCA. This security measure protects primarily against “Man in the Middle” attacks.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is the software operating on the server which uses encrypting protocols. It allows for secure exchange of information between the server and the computer, eliminating the possibility of unauthorised access. In web browsers (e.g. Mozilla Firefox), the information that SSL protocol is used by the site is indicated by the symbol of locked padlock displayed at the address bar where https prefix is additionally shown. You can check the authenticity of a certificate by double clicking on the padlock symbol. After clicking on the padlock, check whether the security certificate was issued for the Website address by GeoTrustExtended Validation SSL CA and whether it is valid.
No information is collected automatically during the use of the Website, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (the so-called “cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in terminal equipment of the user and are intended for the use of web pages. Cookies usually contain the name of web page from which they come, storage period in terminal equipment and unique number.
The entity placing cookie at end equipment which obtains access to them is the Website owner, INVICTA Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk.
Cookie files are used to:
a) adapt the contents of the Website (web pages) to user preferences and to optimise the use of web pages; in particular, these files allow to identify the user’s device and to appropriately display the web page adapted to individual needs;
b) create statistics which help to understand how Website users use web pages, which in turn allows to improve their structure and contents;
c) maintain user session (after logging on) due to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website.
Several simple guidelines
- Remember about using anti-virus software and firewall. Make sure to update them.
- Use legal software. Follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the operational system and web browser as well as update these programmes.
- When using the Website use only the links provided by INVICTA enter the address of our web page www.topgenetics.pl on your own in the browser bar.
- Never use Internet search engines to find a login page or a page with a form. The links found may lead to false pages or to pages with viruses.
- Before filling in the form or logging in check whether the connection with INVICTA is secured with SSL protocol (the icon of a locked padlock in the address bar). The page www.topgenetics.pl is secured with SSL Certificate issued by the Certification Authority GeoTrust Extended Validation SSLCA. Before you log into the Website, check whether browser bar with website address entered is in green, otherwise please stop the logging process and immediately report the problem.
- All websites of INVICTA Sp. z o.o., which are involved in the processing of personal data or on which there is any logging system, have information exchange transactions secured by SSL Certificates which may always be checked by clicking on green address bar in the browser.
- INVICTA Employees will never ask about passwords or logins required to log into the Website. If such situation took place, immediately report the problem by using the contact form.
- While entering your login and password make sure that no one is looking.
- Do not write down anywhere your password to log into the Website.
- Do not leave the computer after logging into the Website and when filling in the data in the form. After finished work, log out from the Website and close the browser.
Several simple principles
- Security primarily depends on you.
- Use safe, complex passwords.
- Do not anywhere write down the password for logging.
- If you notice any additional fields which require entering the password or any irregularities while logging on or filling in the data, e.g. the lack of green address bar or if the site seems suspicious – do not make further attempts to log in. Immediately report the problem.
- Remember that your computer should have all necessary safeguards to protect against viruses, Trojans and other malware – update the software according to the manufacturer’s instructions.